SEA: NZX MARKET UPDATE
1 April 2015
SeaDragon Investor Update April 2015 – Link here to attachments.
The update includes:
• Omega 3 refined fish oil factory takes shape;
• The good oil – a word from SeaDragon Chief Executive, Ross Keeley;
• Picking the best opportunities;
• Omega 3s may alleviate depression;
• Sustainability at the heart of SeaDragon procurement plans.
SeaDragon Chief Executive Officer
Telephone: 03 547 0336
About SeaDragon www.seadragon.co.nz
SeaDragon (NZX:SEA) is New Zealand’s largest refiner and blender of high-quality, internationally certified concentrated fish oils and fractions, including Omega-3 oils. Our oils are sourced from fish caught in the clean and pure waters around New Zealand, in the Southern Ocean, and elsewhere. We have more than 20 years’ experience processing fish oils and we are recognised for the quality and purity of our products. We supply health supplement manufacturers around the world to meet the burgeoning demand for pure, high-quality fish oils, which are scientifically proven to deliver significant human health benefits such as lowering the risk of heart disease, improving brain function and joint health. The majority of our supply is exported.