- what kind of personal information we collect;
- where we collect personal information from;
- how we use personal information;
- how we store personal information;
- how you can access/amend your personal information;
- how long we hold personal information; and
- who you can contact for further information.
1. What kind of personal information we collect
We collect only the personal information you give us (including your name, address, contact telephone number and email address). We may also keep a record of any information that you acquire from us.
2. Where we collect personal information from
We collect personal information about you by the following means:
- when you contact us enquiring about the services we provide;
- when you purchase any of our services;
- when you participate in any of our promotions or competitions; and
- indirectly when you use our website.
3. How we use personal information
We use your personal information for the following purposes:
- to reply to your queries;
- to provide you with information or services;
- to inform you of any promotions or competitions which may be of interest to you;
- to comply with relevant laws and regulations;
- for any specific purpose which we notify you of at the time your personal information is collected;
- to process your application to use our services;
- for our administrative purposes.
We may disclose information about you (including your identity):
- to a third party if we are required to do so in the course of legal proceedings or other investigations;
- to our service providers to the extent required to provide our services to you;
- if we determine that the disclosure is necessary in connection with a complaint regarding your use of our services; or
- for any other reason permitted by the information privacy principles set out in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) such as where the information is used for a purpose directly related to the purpose for which the information was provided and obtained.
4. How we store personal information
We store personal information electronically and in paper based form. The personal information is kept safe and secure using generally accepted standards of security.
5. How you can access/amend your personal information
You may access your personal information that we hold by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will provide you with a copy of the personal information we keep about you.
You may request that the personal information we hold about you be corrected by emailing us at email@example.com. If we agree that your personal information is to be corrected we will provide you with an amended record of your personal information.
6. How long we hold personal information
We will keep your personal information for only as long as necessary for use in connection with the purpose for which it was collected.
7. Who you can contact for further information