(“Arecor” or “the Company”)
ARECOR TO ATTEND THE 37TH ANNUAL J.P. MORGAN HEALTHCARE CONFERENCE
Cambridge, UK., 5 December 2018: Arecor Ltd (“the Company”), the UK-based specialty pharmaceutical company that develops superior biopharmaceuticals through the application of an innovative formulation technology platform, is pleased to announce today that its executive management team, Dr Sarah Howell (Chief Executive Officer) and Dr Jan Jezek (Chief Scientific Officer) will be attending the 37th Annual J.P. Morgan Healthcare Conference, San Francisco, CA.
Timing and location details are below:
• The 37th Annual J.P. Morgan Healthcare Conference and will be held January 7-10, 2019 at the Westin St. Francis Hotel, 335 Powell St, San Francisco, CA., US Arecor will be available for one-on-one meetings and gladly welcomes the opportunity to discuss in more detail, both the Company’s clinical-stage portfolio of proprietary products that will enable improved treatments for diabetes, in addition to partnering opportunities within its technology business, in which the Company partners with leading pharmaceutical and biotech companies to deliver superior reformulations of their proprietary products, which would otherwise not be possible using conventional formulation science.
To arrange a one-on-one meeting with Arecor’s management team in San Francisco, please contact:
Tel: +44 (0)1223 426060
Arecor Limited is a leader in developing superior biopharmaceuticals through the application of an innovative formulation technology platform. Arecor is leveraging this platform to develop a portfolio of proprietary products that will enable improved treatments for diabetes via the innovative reformulation of approved proteins and peptides. Arecor’s product portfolio also includes:
• Novel insulin formulations to deliver ultra-rapid acting insulin analogs and;
• Ultra-concentrated rapid acting insulin to enable the miniaturisation of devices,
• Stable aqueous glucagon for emergency and artificial pancreas use, and
• A series of undisclosed pre-clinical programmes.
In addition, Arecor partners with leading pharmaceutical and biotech companies to deliver superior reformulations of their proprietary products, which would otherwise not be possible using conventional formulation science. (www.arecor.com) About ArestatTM Arecor has significant experience and a proven track record in applying the ArestatTM formulation technology platform to deliver superior biopharmaceutical product profiles across a broad range of proteins, peptides and vaccines.
About Arecor’s Patent Portfolio
Arecor’s technology is protected by 28 patent families, including 26 granted patents. Arecor has been exploiting its technology in partnerships with pharmaceutical companies, successfully developing superior product profiles, including stable high-concentration antibodies with low viscosity, reformulations of lyophilised or freeze-dried products into stable liquids or stable vaccines that can be used outside the cold chain.
For more information, please contact:
Arecor Limited www.arecor.com
Dr Sarah Howell, Chief Executive Tel: +44 (0) 1223 426 060
Tarquin Edwards email@example.com
Tel: +44 (0) 7879 458 364
Compliance with GDPR
Arecor Limited processes personal data only with your consent.
Should you wish to withdraw consent to any further processing of your personal data by Arecor please reply to this email and
type “UNSUBSCRIBE” in the ‘subject line’.
If you have any queries, please email our Chief Data Officer: firstname.lastname@example.org